How to Apply
The program calendar year runs from July to June. Applications to the residency program are accepted through the Electronic Resident Application Services (ERAS).
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) which occurs in March each year. Recruited residents can expect to begin class on July 1.
- Graduation from LCME or AOA school with:
- USMLE Steps 1 and 2 scores 200 or above with no more than two attempts on Step 2; Passing on Step 2 Clinical Skills
- COMLEX Steps 1 and 2 480 or above with no more than two atempts on Step 2; Passing on COMLEX 2 Clinical Skills
- Will consider application for students with Step 2 Scores pending
- International graduates must have ECFMG certificate, and have passed USMLE, as above, along with Step 3 at 220 or above, and have US clinical experience.
- US Citizen
- Graduation from medical school must be within the last 5 years.
For more information, contact IMRes.NEA@bmhcc.org
NEA Baptist Internal Medicine Residency Program
4800 E. Johnson Avenue
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Krysha Harmon, Program Coordinator