Celebrating a Season of Hope/ August 30, 2019
NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation Celebrates Season of Hope
The NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation celebrates Season of Hope, an entire season of activities and events formerly known as Hope Week. Season of Hope is a community wide effort to highlight the spirit of hope and its importance in the life of Northeast Arkansas.
Individuals, groups and organizations are encouraged to spread Hope to those who need it most with activities, events and projects throughout the community. The initial “Hope Week” has grown, flourished and evolved into a “Season of Hope”.
September is World Hunger Awareness Month. September 1st through September 25th Friends of NEA Baptist will host an annual food drive to benefit the Jonesboro Helping Neighbors Food Pantry. Businesses around the city serve as donation sites along with all NEA Baptist Clinic locations.
September is also Ovarian Cancer Awareness month. First Security Bank and NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation present the annual Teal Talk luncheon September 18th, 11:30am-1pm, Southwest Church of Christ Better Life Center.
Additional Season of Hope events include:
- September – Teal Toes, First Security Bank Polish with a Purpose
- September – Seeds of Hope Personal Items Collection for My Sister’s Keeper
- September 14th – Touch a Truck -10:00am-1:00pm, NEA Baptist Medical Campus
- Hoping for a Cure- Pier One parking lot, Caraway Road and Highland Drive *Additional information to come*
- September 28th – Heart & Sole Marathon/ Half Marathon/ 5K- 7:00am-12:30pm, NEA Baptist Medical Campus
- October 5th -11th Annual ShareHope Walk of Remembrance -9:00am, NEA Baptist Medical Campus
- October 24th – Holiday Grief Workshops, First National Bank Community Room
For details and additional ideas and information contact NEA Baptist HopeCircle, 870-936-7005, June Morse at email@example.com, Shanna Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://neabaptistfoundation.org/hope/
Back to blog