- In Practice Since
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, West Islip, NY
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Galloway Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology, New York, NY, 2006
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Published in the Journal of American Medical Association
As an OBGYN, Dr. Turano provides a variety of women’s related services, seeing patients from adolescence all the way through menopause. These services include wellness check-ups, prenatal care and delivery at NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital, and a spectrum of gynecological related procedures.
Dr. Jodi Turano and her husband, Dr. Michael Ketcham, enjoy CrossFit and out outdoor activities. They also enjoy spending time with their seven year old daughter. Dr. Turano has stated, “We moved to Jonesboro for a better quality of life and better family time.”