- In Practice Since
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency, West Islip, NY
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Galloyway Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists; American Osteopathic Association
As an OBGYN, Dr. Ketcham provides a variety of women’s related services, seeing patients from adolescence all the way through menopause. These services include wellness check-ups, prenatal care and delivery at NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital, and a spectrum of gynecological related procedures.
Dr. Ketcham enjoys spending time with their seven year old daughter. Dr. Ketcham stated, “My wife and I are looking forward to making our main hobby family time at this point in our life.” Dr. Ketcham went on to say that he and his wife, “are looking forward to taking care of the women of Jonesboro.”