- This event has passed.
Season of Hope
September 1, 2019 @ 12:00 am - November 29, 2019 @ 11:59 pm
A community-wide series of events and activities to celebrate the spirit of hope and its importance in the life of our community.
- AUG 23 | An Evening of Hope with DeAngelo Williams | 6:30 pm Cooper Alumni Center
- Aug 24 | Jonesboro is 53 Strong | 11:30 am | Fullness of Joy Church
- September 1st – 25th Friends of NEA Baptist will host Food Wars– all community businesses are encouraged to participate
- SEPT | Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month | Teal Toes | 1st Security Polish with a Purpose
- September 14th | Touch a Truck -10:00am-1:00pm located at the NEA Baptist Medical Campus
- September 18th | Teal Talk 11:30am-1:00pm at Southwest Church of Christ Better Life Center (1601 James St.) Jonesboro
- TBD – Hoping for a Cure– 11:00am-1:00pm in the Pier One parking lot located at the corner of Caraway Road and Highland Drive in Jonesboro
- September 28th | Heart & Sole Marathon– 7:00am-12:30pm race begins at the NEA Baptist Medical Campus
- October 5th | 11th Annual ShareHope Walk of Remembrance -9:00am NEA Baptist Medical Campus
- October 24th | Holiday Grief Workshop *Additional information to come*
- November 24th | Lights of Love and Tree Lighting Ceremony 5:00pm NEA Baptist Medical Campus
- December 12th & 13th | Duck Classic 5:00pm First National Bank Arena, Arkansas State University Jonesboro